Quality Assurance Team Lead
We are looking for an experienced Python Back-End Team Leader to manage our Back-End Python team as part of our R&D group:
- Manage and mentor a hybrid QA team of QA automation and manual engineers.
- Design, improve and maintain BondIT automation framework.
- Lead the release process of new software deliveries in test and production environments.
- Provide technical leadership to the QA team.
- Continuously improve QA processes and practices - identify gaps and/or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements.
- Hands on participation in the technical design, development, and test execution of new features and products requiring complex use cases testing in SaaS environment.
- Provide coaching and mentoring on quality assurance best practices to team members and colleagues, as well as train new staff members.
You would need:
- At least 5 years of experience managing a QA team.
- B.Sc. degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline.
- Proven hands on experience with test automation tools/methods: API's, databases, microservices, web browsers (Selenium\Webdriver), etc.
- Excellent technical skills and coding experience in OO languages Java, C#, Python, etc.
- Ability to understand complex system from multiple perspectives, including high-level and low-level technical architecture.
- Solution oriented, super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
Great if you also know:
- Experience with SAAS products and continuous deployment.
- Familiar with Fixed Income